At Seal King we custom Blend our exclusive Seal king Sealer using the very best Raw Products, high performance additives, and special blackening agents. Our sealer is carefully blended together, with the latest hot mixing equipment and pumps, to create a precise mix every time. No other company takes as much care in preparing and mixing material as Seal King.
What is “Hot Mix Sealer” and how does it make our sealer better?
WHY would Seal King do that?
Seal king is a pioneer in the sealcoating industry and will continue to search out new products and new techniques to ensure we are applying the absolute best sealer in the industry.
The first Photo below is a clear example of what you get when you go with a discount sealcoat company. In the sealcoating industry we talk about good, better, and best in reference to sealer. You can see what a poor quality sealer considered good or average looks like next to Seal King’s.
If a company ever claims to have the same sealer as Seal King ask these questions?
These questions will separate the quality contractor from the Discount $99.00 jobs. These questions will also separate the companies that continue to plagiarize Seal King. Choose Seal king and you will see what the Very Best Material looks like and how long it will last.
Below is an overview of our sealer before, during, and after our hot mixing process, and how we create our proprietary blend, along with some pics of our shop, and the final product. Click on an image to begin a slideshow, or navigate through it manually using the arrows.
1. Industrial Sealer Concentrate Being Delivered To Our Warehouse
2. Special Heaters Used During Our Mixing Process
3. Black Diamond Coal Slag Being Mixed Into Our Industrial Sealer Concentrate
4. Asphalt Bonding Polymer Being Mixed Into Our Industrial Sealer Concentrate
5. Blackening Agents Being Mixed Into Our Industrial Sealer Concentrate
6. Commercial Mixing Tanks With Precise Agitation Blend Ingredients At Controlled Speeds
7. Finished Hot Mix Seal King Sealer
8. Seal King Finished Driveways